St Croix Therapy purposes to pilot leading-edge techniques and conduct educational programs which emphasize mentorship and professional collaboration.
Educational opportunities are available to the community and other professional throughout the year.
Past Educational Programs Hosted:
- Behavior Prevention and Intervention- for therapists and parents
- Interactive Metronome- for physical, occupational and speech-language therapists in the region
- ChildLight Yoga Instructor Training- for everyone who works with children aged 2 to 11
- Auditory Integration Training- in house training for OT therapists
- North Star Aquatic Therapy, “Aquatic Sensory & Motor Integration for the Pediatric Therapist”
- Respiratory Training November 22 & 23, 2014
Kinesio Taping Workshop: Fundamentals (KT I) and Advanced (KT II),
Instructor Dede Wanzek, January 10 &11, 2015